First Class Mechanical, LLC, offers a full range of expert residential and commercial heating and cooling services.
We here at First Class recognize that one size does NOT fit all when it comes to your HVAC system. We know each home is different, what may work for your neighbor’s house may not be the best fit for your home. We are dedicated to helping you find the heating and cooling system that fits your needs. If you are thinking of upgrading or replacing your heating and cooling system, call First Class at 410-876-2434 to schedule your FREE estimate today!
SIGNS OF FAILING EQUIPMENT:
- Frequent Breakdowns and Repairs
- Strange Noises
- Runs Constantly
- Cause You to Have a High Energy Bill
- Uneven/Wrong Temperatures
- Moisture and Leaks
- Strange Smells
- Thermostat Problems
- Humidity in the Home
- Poor Air Flow
- Air Quality Issues
Of course these signs do not solely indicate that you have to replace your HVAC system. Some homeowners choose to replace parts in their system instead of replacing it, which in some cases is the best course of action. However, if you have a failing, aging system, are you really saving money in the long run by spending money on frequent repairs?
SYSTEMS WE INSTALL:
- Heat Pumps
- A/C Systems
- Gas/Propane Furnaces & Boilers
- Oil Furnaces & Boilers
- Steam Boilers
- Radiant Heat Systems
- Ductless Systems
- Coils & Air Handlers
- Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers
- Air Purifiers
- Programmable Thermostats
- System Conversions
- Duel Fuel Application Systems (ex: heat pump with a furnace as back-up source of heat)
We offer different financing options, including a 10 year financing plan. For more information or to apply, click here.
We will make any possible repair on any existing heating or cooling system. We are dedicated to giving our customers prompt, polite, high quality, First Class service. Our highly skilled technicians are trained to diagnose the problem and make any possible repair.
Another part of the services we offer is our preventative maintenance plans. We offer a renewable one year contract maintenance plan for any equipment in good working condition. Our maintenance plans allow you to relax knowing you have top notch professionals ensuring all your heating and cooling equipment is working properly.
BENEFITS OF MAINTENANCE AGREEMENTS:
- Saves money on your energy bill
- Keeps equipment working efficiently and properly
- Prevents break downs
- 10% discount on all repairs (plumbing, water treatment/well pumps, and hvac)
- One year warranty on equipment repairs
- Credit towards replacement equipment
- Check system functions, safety controls and adjust operations where appropriate.
- Inspect electrical components and connections, tighten as needed.
- Check for proper airflow and change filters as needed.
- Inspect pumps, lubricate and check flow rates where appropriate.
- Clean and lubricate all motors.
- Measure volts/amps on motors.
- Examine belts, adjust and align as needed.
- Inspect, clean and adjust blower components as needed.
- Clean condensate pans, traps, and lines to prevent obstructions.
- Clean outside coil for efficient operation.
- Monitor refrigerant pressures.
- Test thermostat for proper operation.
- Clean and adjust burner assembly.
- Clean soot from fireside of burner.
- Visually inspect heat exchanger for cracks.
- Check gas pressure.
- Check flue pipe and monitor flue draft if applicable.
- Check air intake & exhaust for blockages on 90% + furnaces
- Adjust air/fuel ratio of burner and perform combustion analysis (a means of fine-tuning a burner to achieve maximum fuel efficiency and optimum firing).
Our emergency response teams are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! You can reach us any time of the day or night. Our on-call technicians will get your system back up and running in no time!